CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR (3)
This role is tasked to operate the Security Control Room and ensure that all incidents are relayed to the Shift Security Supervisor-on-duty at the earliest possible time through proper and effective operation of all communication equipment, timely and accurate transmittal of received messages, incident reporting, visitor monitoring, and directory maintenance.
Key responsibilities :
1. Sustainable Development Practices - Ensure effective use of the project’s safety and environmental-friendly standards and systems within own area of responsibility to positively contribute in nurturing the organization’s sustainable development culture.
2. Security Equipment Operation - Ensure efficient operation of security equipment installed at Security Control Room like but not limited to base radio, satellite phone, CCTV, VTS
3. Travel and Security Clearance - Facilitate approval of all travel clearance requests.
4. Records / Security Equipment Keeping - Store and maintain a record of issue of satellite phones and provide training on the use.
5. Incident / Information Notification - Rapidly disseminate critical information to identified individuals or groups using the SMI Alert. Receive and relay information of all incidents reports.
6. Report Production - Produce a daily report and ensure timely distribution to nominated SMI staff. Prepare daily vehicle monitoring report.
7. Information Confidentiality - Ensures that all Corporate Security information is kept confidential shared within other personnel with prior approval from the Security Superintendent.
8. Other Admin Functions - Manage vehicle deployment during after-office hours.
Key requirements :
Graduate of General Radio Communication Operator is preferred
Two (2) years’ experience as Radio Controller and/or Telephone Operator
Security service experience preferred
Licensed Radio Operator preferred
Proficient in MS Office applications
Excellent language proficiency in English, Filipino and Visayan
Send your resume and application letter to LZerna@smi.com.ph. Closing date is 15 August 2017.