COMMUNITY RELATIONS SUPERVISOR - MONITORING AND EVALUATION
This is a Tampakan-based role tasked to manage the planning, evaluation, knowledge management and monitoring of company’s community development programs.
1. Sustainable Development Practices – Ensure effective use of the project’s safety and environmental-friendly standards and systems within own area of responsibility to positively contribute in nurturing the organization’s sustainable development culture.
2. Community Development Strategy - Ensure an effective and efficient delivery of the commitments as provided in DENR CDAO 2010-21 and sustainable development goals of the company.
3. Monitoring and Evaluation – Ensure monitoring and evaluation system is in place and complied in coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
4. Reporting and Communication – Provision / delivery of accurate and timely feedbacks and reports - monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports as required by authorities.
5. Team Membership – Demonstrate active support to team’s goal and participate in achieving a performance driven culture within the team and department
Graduate of any 4 year course but preferably Statistics or Economics related courses; post graduate credential is an advantage
Strong experience in designing and implementing M & E activities, both qualitative and quantitative
Solid experience in facilitation and training
Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Filipino;
Proficient in MS Office applications
Demonstrated initiative and ability to deal with varied personalities
For additional details and other vacancies, interested applicants are directed to visit www.smi.com.ph. Resume and aplication letter may also be sent to LZerna@smi.com.ph indicating the position title. Closing date is 08 September 2017.