This role is tasked to plan, direct, manage and coordinate administrative resources in a cost effective, safe and timely manner to ensure smooth day-to-day maintenance and operations of Mindanao based administrative offices and facilities.
This is a regular position reporting directly to the Administration Superintendent.
1. Sustainable Development Practices – provide direct and visible leadership within area of responsibility through effective use of the project’s SD systems and demonstrate compliance with the company’s SD policies, procedures and standards.
2. Facilities Maintenance – develop and implement preventive and corrective maintenance plans and programs to ensure that facilities and equipment operate effectively and efficiently.
3. Contracts Management – ensure that services and contracts requirements for administration facility maintenance are scoped, estimated, developed, implemented and evaluated in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures.
4. Cost Management – ensure prudence and responsible spending within area of responsibility.
5. Compliance – Ensure compliance to applicable legal and other compliance obligations. Ensure timely processing and reporting of regulatory requirements including securing and renewing permits and licences required for the operation of SMI’s administration facilities.
6. Data Management (IMS/Document Control Management) – Comply with prescribed management systems for data and records.
7. Team Membership and Training – Create a positive and harmonious relationship within the team and between internal and external customers.
For additional details and other vacancies, interested applicants are directed to visit www.smi.com.ph. Resume and aplication letter may also be sent to LZerna@smi.com.ph indicating the position title. Closing date is 30 December 2017.